Standards and methods available for estimating project-level REDD+ carbon benefits
The aim of this reference guide is to identify and recommend best practices and methodological guidance to project developers on how to design robust methodologies to account for the carbon benefits of project activities included under the REDD+ umbrella, namely:
1. reducing emissions from deforestation;
2. reducing emissions from forest degradation;
3. conservation of forest carbon stocks;
4. sustainable management of forests; and
5. enhancement of forest carbon stocks.